END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Mathews, Inc. through PolyPlane.
Please read this agreement carefully before purchasing/using the products (“Contents”) found on the store page or on any affiliate page of the site.
By using any part of this site or Contents, you are agreeing to the following terms.
1. The Contents may only be used on one (1) workstation and one (1) personal computer such as a laptop. This applies only if the systems are used by the same person and not multiple users.
2. The Contents may be used, changed and incorporate into your derivative work such as broadcast television, commercials, films, trailers and finished works. However, the contents may not be redistributed into stock footage, stock designs, and templates or reproduced as animated background or editable media files.
3. The Contents may not be used within a production involving the promotion or activity of illegal affairs.
4. The Contents may not be transferred to a third party through networked computers or other methods. However a finished locked edit may be transferred to a finishing studio for the purpose of broadcasting or film-out. The studio may not reuse these files for other productions.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mathews, Inc. and PolyPlane and all of its officers, directors and employees (“Those Indemnified”) for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs or expenses including reasonable attorney’s fees incurred directly or indirectly by those indemnified in connection with the use of the contents.
6. You may not sell, sublicense, loan, give, or transfer any part of the Contents to a
third-party, except where defined in section 4 regarding finishing studios.
7. Interviews within the “ProTalk”, “GDC”, and “Reader Highlight” sections on the PolyPlane.com may contain links to external sites. PolyPlane, Con Cor Design, and Mathews Inc. shall not be held responsible for the content on external links.
8. Content submitted by users of the site including interviewees release the rights of said content to be used for marketing and promotional materials without further compensation to the owner.
9.Unless portfolio rights are expressly restricted by any nondisclosure agreement or confidentiality agreement, PolyPlane may, without additional compensation to you, use images and a description of its work, your name, your logo, and links to your website (i) on PolyPlane and Con Cor Design’s website and portfolio (print and digital) to promote and demonstrate its work, (ii) in media publications, (iii) in social channels and (iv) in submissions to competitions for purposes of pursuing awards or recognition.