Intro to Rendering
Introduction to Rendering is a series of videos that will get you up on your feet understanding the basics of rendering.Here’s how this series breaks down:
- Elements of Rendering – Exploring the 5 key elements that make a rendering.
- Environment – Looking at the virtual space that contains the rendering.
- Lights – An overview of the types of lighting that can be used to build out the scene.
- Objects – What types of objects work well and how they can be optimized for rendering.
- Materials – An exploration in what it takes to build a recipe for a great material and the different characteristics that make a material what it is.
- Camera – Taking a moment to understand how a virtual camera works and what it is and how you can set one up.
- Setting Up – This video is all about setting up the the elements mentioned above in a way that helps you set up for success when creating your final render.
- Bringing it all together – The moment of truth! After setting up the render, it’s time to hit that render button and then export your render for post work to give it a nice polish.
The run time on this introductory series is 104 minutes of awesome learning material for anyone that wants to learn the basics of rendering 3D models.